2010年10月27日水曜日

halloween party

 Hi^^/  Happy halloween!


 Recently, I entered the organization that is called IEC.
 First, I introduce about IEC. IEC is an organization that gives the chance that the Japanese talks with the foreigner.


 I joined the halloween party of IEC at yesterday.
 I had a happy time yesterday. Because I made new  french friends.
 We walked in Halloween costume at uni , and held the fancy-derss contest.
 Please look at the picture. The person who looks like the skull is me. I made it up by myself.


 Maybe,You are surprised by me. Isn't it so!?

3 件のコメント:

  1. yay happy halloween!
    it was so much fun,wasn't it?? :)
    IEC is awesome!!

    返信削除
  2. To Mayumi^^/
    I'm sorry for delaying in answering.

    IEC gives me stimulus.
    I'll join in the events of IEC more.

    返信削除
  3. haha, you look like a comedian:-P
    your dream is to be a comedian, isnt you?

    返信削除