2011年1月25日火曜日

hobby

 Let me introduce myself.
 I'm going to write about my hobby.


 I like sea. So I like marine sports, to navigate ship, to view the sea, and fishing.
 Specially, Fishing is very fun for me.


 I'm fishing since childhood. Father often took me to the Osaka bay.
 Then, I often had bought the tackle for fishing with allowance.


 The cheap fishing tackle bought with few allowance is my treasure ^^/








 I was taking notes of fishing date, the weather, and the water temperature, etc. on each going fishing, and the day.


 At that time, I thought only about fishing. Of course I still like fishing. But I want to look for something other hobby. Because I want to spend old age more happily ^^/aha
 Please teach me something by which everyone is enthusing. 




* 

1 件のコメント:

  1. so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee:))
    I think you are diligence because your notebooks!!!

    I like dancing, so I wanna dancing if I become a old age!!lol

    返信削除