2010年11月29日月曜日

Wakayama University Festival

 I update the blog after a long time (*~*;)


 The WADAI festival was held at Nov. 20th and 21th.
 There were so many enjoyable entertainment in the WADAI festival. I participated in certain entertainment as a member of IEC. The contest is image change contest. I disguised myself as a woman in the contest.






 This woman made me up. Her name is Karin. She is right. Left is me♂. Do you understand? Sorry,Just kidding.
  She readily undertook the help of the contest. I was helped very much by her. Thanks Karin^^/







 There was a man who mimicked Lady Gaga in the IEC member. He was very crazy and funny.






 The international student named Cake also participated in the contest as a member of IEC. She made costume play with the uniform of Japan high school. She was as lovery as me!!aha




 As a result, we became champion the contest.
 IEC member couldn't be better. So supreme member!


 We will participate the contest of something next year.


2 件のコメント: